You are ultimately responsible for managing projects that are activated within the LDN studio from a production point of view. Maintaining project delivery and production management end-to-end to the highest standard.
You are a master of process: helping manage and maintain the quality of production delivery at Toaster. Collaborating with creatives while partnering with clients, you will own multiple jobs from inception to conclusion, keeping every project large or small in perfect order.
You are a problem solver: always working hard to streamline the creative pipeline, managing workload, finances, and documentation. You are able to break down complex client requests and build plans to achieve successful delivery.
A digital production guru; you recognize a strong brief, understand production management; integrated campaigns, social content, video, animation, branding, websites and emerging technologies. You stand up and defend Toaster’s approach and all work in progress back to our key clients.
You are a relationship builder: working with and supporting the LDN team and other key team members of the production department, you will develop and strengthen client relationships, with confidence and authority.
- Supporting the Managing Director on inbound new business requests (shaping and owning production responses / proposals / pitch decks)
- Upsell and escalate new opportunities with existing accounts (where possible)
- Maintain and grow key client relationships (on a project level) / including client onboarding and Toaster introductions
- Ensure your clients are listened and responded to from a production perspective
- Uphold regional production processes
- Manage project status reports
- Maintain project financial reports / project management tools (Screen Dragon / regional tracker / project status / other)
- Manage client contact reports and team production status
- Attend and contribute to client status meetings
- Understand and respond to our day to day clients needs
- Present concepts internally and for client review
- Initiate client reviews and QA checks at the appropriate milestones
- Manage projects from brief to delivery — on time and within budget
- Independently create and manage project level documentation; scopes of work / change requests / work back schedules / detailed project timelines
- Oversee and support Technical Design Documentation creation with Tech lead ownership and input
- Develop good working relationships with clients and be the go-to person for all project/delivery queries
- Flag project risks and develop contingency plans
- Attend weekly resource meetings, plus flag resource needs
- Discuss technical solutions with team members and clients
- Offer simple solutions to complex problems
- Support in activation and on-boarding of new clients from a production POV
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a Producer/Project Manager role in a creative/tech agency
- Extensive experience leading large web build projects
- Comfortable working with a remote development team to build tech solutions
- Confident being client facing and the main point of contact for your projects
- Strong self-starter, knows what needs to be done and isn’t afraid to provide direction your project team
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying