You are a leader and production expert, who is confident, meticulous and resourceful. A digital production guru; you recognize a strong brief, understand production management of complex campaigns and integrated technical delivery. You are ultimately responsible for managing the EMEA Production team and all projects that sit within. Maintaining team morale, project delivery and production management end-to-end to the highest standard. You are a master of process: helping make, manage and maintain the quality of production delivery at Toaster. Collaborating with all departments while partnering with clients and your team, you will own multiple work streams from inception to conclusion, keeping every project large or small in perfect order. You are a problem solver: always working hard to streamline, managing workload priorities, EMEA project finances and documentation as well as your team. You are able to support the workload and team by breaking down complex client requests and build plans to achieve successful delivery. You are a relationship builder: working with and supporting the EMEA production team as well as maintaining collaborative ways of working across departments, you will develop and strengthen existing and new client relationships, with confidence and authority.
- EMEA Production team management - oversight and mentorship
- Digital production - can manage, lead and advise on large to small web builds, CMS integration, SEO, email, 360 campaign production, video content, VO, basic animation, 3rd party management and print best practices
- Recruitment - team retention and growth management
- Project management - ownership of regional production delivery
- Finance management - up to date regional billing and forecasted allocation / project cost creation and ownership / project and team reporting / EMEA resource overview / profitability targets to be defined
- Client management - Initial representative of production in EMEA / point of regional production escalation and day to day support where applicable / understand and respond to our day to day clients needs
- Documentation - ownership of supporting project documentation; Proposals / MSA’s / SOW’s / Timelines / Cost estimates / Change orders / Technical design docs / Workflows etc.
- Resource management - EMEA production team capacity and prioritisation / oversight of EMEA studio allocations and resource optimisation / freelance approvals
- Escalation - Flag department, client and project risks to regional MD, develop and manage contingency plans
- Lead regional weekly project status
- Support Senior leads as required
- Keep up with industry trends and developments
- Offer simple solutions to complex problems
- Process - regional adaptation / implementation and management of new and existing processes
New business development
- Client relationships - develop strong relationships and partnerships with new and existing clients, becoming their trusted go-to for digital creative and strategy requirements.
- Identify opportunities - Work with the team to identify, convert and develop opportunities that speak to our existing and new client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Lead new business proposals - Work with our team leads to develop and perfect our new business offering, managing the pitching process ensuring we identify and solve the client’s needs.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying